Transparent, Consistent, Professional, Heart
If you want to extend your reach in the community, you’ve come to the right place!
MetroVan Independent News started just last year in 2015, and already it has proven to be the most trusted newspaper in the community. We have garnered the respect of the community by making a stand and reporting on the tough, local and important issues that happen within the community.
We at MetroVan Independent News offer 3 reliable advertising platforms to get your ad out there: print, online and TV through our partner Simply the Best – The Luisa Marshall Show. Place an ad in the MetroVan Independent News and contact our Advertising team to help you get going. *Our advertising team also provides a service to create an optimized ad for your business.*
Call us at 604.288.7664 or Email us at email@example.com.
Why Advertise with MetroVan Independent News?
- When we say we print 5,000 copies per issue, we print 5,000 copies per issue. We’re not even afraid to prove it. We’ll happily show you our printing certification on the printing quantity for each newspaper issue we’ve printed for the last 12 months. We will even allow you to confirm our printing directly with our printer. No excuses, because we feel you deserve to know the truth.
- Note: MVI News has challenged and reported on other newspapers in the community who appear to not be printing the amount they say they print. We have never seen any of our competitors print more than the 5,000 copies we print. Some newspapers advertise that they print 10,000 to 20,000 copies per week, but the average counts that we have witnessed are considerably less and in the 2,500 to 3,500 range. It appears that a lot of advertisers are being misled and they certainly deserve to demand for a major portion of their money.
- MetroVan Independent News currently prints monthly and we show every publication issue of that was printed online. (Click here for our e-Newspaper page)
- MetroVan Independent News has consistently printed a minimum of 5,000 copies per issue since April 2015. The only exceptions were June 2015 and February 2016 where we printed an additional 1,000 copies for a total of 6,000 copies for those issues.
- Note: Since MetroVan Independent News has directly challenged one community newspaper to show and prove their print quantity numbers, they have suddenly appeared to be printing a lot more copies than before. But, the real question remains: What did they print in the last 12 months?
- Since our maiden issue in April 2015, MetroVan Independent News has never missed a publication.
- Note: Newspapers print monthly, bi-weekly, weekly, or daily. We know of some newspapers in the community that skip publications and offer no refunds to their advertisers.
- Our online news website is well maintained and updated consistently.
- We strive to retain maximum readership and practice smart and effective distribution. We also have a newspaper rack in all establishments that allow it.
- Note: To ensure our newspapers don’t just sit around and end up in the garbage, we monitor the effectiveness of each location we distribute at ourselves and in person. If we find that there are many copies of our newspapers left over in a particular location in a month, we cut back on that location and place more at other locations that need them.
- Print copies of MetroVan Independent News can be found in several Filipino establishments all over Metro Vancouver.
- Note: Want to know the nearest place you can pick up your copy of MetroVan Independent News? Feel free to contact us and we’ll happily provide some locations in your area!